ChemDraw is a major tool to create high-quality structure, an intelligent tool helps chemist and biologist to predict spectra, draw structures, and deal with advanced forms of stereochemistry.
This course taught by a professional researcher who has ten years’ experience in using ChemDraw and has over than seven years ‘experience as a researcher in national and international projects.
- A chemical drawing solution that chemists across multiple chemistry disciplines can trust to accurately handle and represent organic, organometallic and polymeric and biopolymer materials (including amino acids, peptides and DNA and RNA sequences) and to deal with advanced forms of stereochemistry.
- Chemists who use ChemDraw to predict properties are able to save time and reduce costs by identifying compounds that are likely to have the desired properties before actually synthesizing them.
- Chemists can also save time and increase data accuracy using ChemDraw to generate spectra, construct correct IUPAC names, and calculate reaction stoichiometry.
- A powerful set of tools to handle substructural query types (such as variable points of attachment, Regroups, ring/chain size, atom/bond/ring types, and generic atoms) ensures that compounds are quickly and accurately located by searches, no matter how they are stored in commercial, public or in-house databases.
Why should I take this course?
- Save your time
- Reduce cost of your research
- Become a professional chemist or biologist
- Enhance your academic career
What will you learn?
By using ChemDraw, you will learn how to: –
- Draw structure
- NMR Spectra prediction
- Fragmentation analysis
- Chemical Properties and Analysis
- Convert Name to Structure and Structure to Name
- Clean Up Structure
- And much more
Who can take this course?
- Anyone who interest to learn ChemDraw.
What will we offer?
- Interactive videos
- Unique course
- Premium support
- Free Access to update
- Certificate of achievement
- Learn at your own schedule
|ChemDraw Interface Overview||FREE||00:00:03|
|Main Toolbar: Overview||00:00:00|
|Working with Documents|
|Create a New Document||00:00:00|
|Open a Document||00:00:00|
|Save a Document||00:00:00|
|Print a Document||00:00:00|
|Basic Draw Tools|
|Working with Structures|
|Draw Basic Structures||00:00:00|
|Draw Resonance Structures||00:00:00|
|Draw Polymer Structures||00:00:00|
|Working with Text|
|Show / Hide a Style Toolbar||00:00:00|
|Align a Text||00:00:00|
|Text Size and Type||00:00:00|
|Text Color and Format||00:00:00|
|Subscribe and subscript||00:00:00|
|Working with Spectra|
|Predict 1H NMR Spectra.||00:00:00|
|Predict 13 C NMR Spectra.||00:00:00|
|Working with Structure Format|
|Convert Structure to Name||00:00:00|
|Working with Microsoft Office|
|Import Structure to Microsoft Word||00:00:00|
|Edit Structure in Microsoft Word||00:00:00|
|Tips and Tricks: ChemDraw||00:00:00|
|Draw an Organic Reaction||00:00:00|
|Predict Spectra of The Reaction Products||00:00:00|
|ChemDraw: Simple Project||00:00:00|