Do you like to be a professional academic writer?
Do you dream to write credible research papers?
EndNote is one of the most popular reference management software over the world. Thousands of academic publishers, universities and institutions trust and use EndNote in academic writing.
In this course, you will learn concepts and basics of using Endnote to manage bibliographies and references and share it with your team. After that, you learn super notes, are tips and tricks which include many things academics are not aware of it.By the end of the course, you will learn how to apply what you learned about EndNote to enhance your learning efficiency
This course taught by a professional researcher who has ten years’ experience in using EndNote in academic writing and over than seven years ‘experience as a researcher in national and international projects.
Why should I take this course?
- Save your time
- Organise PDF files on your Pc
- Become a professional academic writer
- Enhance your academic career
What will you learn?
By using Google search, you will learn how to: –
- Google Scholar setting
- Organise PDF Files on your PC
- Import/ Export citations to Endnote
- Evaluate Google scholar results
- Create and manage your Endnote library
- Inserts and Import citations to Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Academic applications of EndNote
- Share your library with your team
- And much more
Who can take this course?
This course is for those who are interested in learning Google Search for academic purpose
- Academic staffs
- People who work in research fields.
- People who want an academic successful career
What will we offer?
- Interactive video
- Unique course
- Premium support
- Free Access to update
- Send a special gift
- Certificate of achievement
- Learn at your own pace