Do you like to be a professional academic presenter?
Do you create an awesome research presentation?
Research presentation is one of the top secrets for academic success.
In this course, you will learn how to create a research presentation using different version of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, 2016, 365.
Then, you will learn to create and edit any academic presentation easily, quickly and professionally. After that, you will learn hidden tip and tricks for an academic presentation. Finally, you will learn how to apply how to use PowerPoint to make a conference poster, seminar presentation and research project presentation.
This course taught by a professional researcher who has ten years’ experience in using Microsoft PowerPoint in academic and research presentation (seminar presentation, research projects, an and conference poster) over than seven years ‘experience as a researcher in national and international projects.
Why should I take this course?
- Save your time
- Become a professional academic presenter
- Enhance your academic career
What will you learn?
By using Microsoft PowerPoint, you will learn how to: –
- Create a research presentation.
- Work with media, graphics, texts and academic data.
- Develop and deliver your presentation
- Edit and modify any presentation
- Learn hidden secrets of academic presentation
- Create a conference poster
- Create a project presentation
- Create a seminar presentation
- And much more
Who can take this course?
This course is for those who are interested in learning Google Search for academic purpose
- Academic staffs
- People who work in research fields.
- Anyone who interest to learn PowerPoint presentations.
What will we offer?
- Interactive videos
- Unique course
- Premium support
- Free Access to update
- Certificate of achievement
- Learn at your own schedule
|Microsoft PowerPoint: Overview|