Terms and services
Skillsuper is owned and operated by Skillsuper LTD company. This terms and services organized the rules between the website’s owner and the users. By using this website, you agree the terms and condition of the agreement.
Skillsuper may revise, change, update this agreement at any time, so you should visit this page regularly to be aware of any such modification
Using the website after update or change this agreement will signify your agreement to these revised terms. (constitutes your binding acceptance hereof)
You agree that Skillsuper owner reserves the right to modify and discontinue this website and its services deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files the data. at any time without notice you and any liability to you.
Protection & copyright
The website content is owned by Skillsuper, and protect by copyright in united Kingdome and elsewhere.
Otherwise, all the content of website include courses content are used for personal and non-commercial. No part of the website content may be copied, modified, reproduced, distributed or transmitted to any form by any means.
All website contents such as icon, image, audio, video, text, data, owned by company or its affiliate or are licensed from third parties by the company
The content of the blog reflects the thoughts and opinion of authors , doesn’t represent the thought, opinions, plans, or strategies of Skillsuper .
The courses on website, includes third party services provided .
Skillsuper provides academic link directory includes links to other websites,, please be aware Skillsuper is not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content of such websites.
linked sites are not under the control of the company and not responsible about it
We are not responsible for any public data you are shared post in any public area of Skillsuper.com or any subdomain such as in online forum or shat and we are not responsible for the use made by the third party of the information.
- We shall have no responsibility or liability for the tramlines, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy or improper delivery of any data or information.
- By using our services, you consent to the polices described in this agreement
- We shall not responsible for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with used any content goods or services available on this site link
- For any email message from any third parties require or request from you any sensitive information like your password, your name, credit card information or other information.
Skillsuper.com is used technology like cookies , beacons, script .
Most of web browser automatically accept , if you prefer , you may take certain steps to control by modifying your web browser or reject it or notify you whenever a cookie is sent for your hard drive
The main sued for these technologies are the following
- Remember text you may have entered when you navigate back to the page in the session. We also use technologies
- Provide optional features and functions that you may access on the website and give you a better user experience
- Customize and personalize the website based on preferences you may have be expressed either directly or in directly
- We offer the use of a secure server
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security number, financial) will not kept for more than 60 days.
Data transfer and security
We may transfer the identifiable information we collect about you to countries other than the country which the information originally collect, those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided information. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in the privacy and policy
Integration with social media
- Data fetched from a user Facebook account will be used to create a profile on Skillsuper .com
- Data provide via social media account linked comment system
- User can comment using Facebook or any social media , but this data isn’t stored in our server or database and we have no control over how this data used and displayed on associated social media network and their data usage polices . your comment will be visible for all user (logged or not logged in).
- You agree that all information or data of any kind weather test, video, audio, photo, graphic ( publicly or privately will be the sole responsibility of the person providing the content
By way of example, and not as limitation In using the website,
- You agree to use the website to post, comment, learn, message on the website
- By providing or submitting any content to our website, you agree to grant us a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to use, and use by company in advertising, marketing and promotional activities and materials without compensation to you such license to display reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, permote, archive , translate, edit
you shall not
- Provide any content or any material that may be illegal , threating , harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory , libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, pornographic or destructive programming , give rise to civil or criminal liability or which my violate an applicable local, national, or international law
- Post any material or course containing viruses, malicious code or corrupted files that may damage other computer components such as operating system, Software, hardware or any activity
- software or other terms illegal or protect by intellectual property law
- Post or Collect or harvest any data or activity of other users
- Provide or use this website or any content or services in any commercial manner or in any manner that involved any other form unauthorized advertisement.
We make changes to our product services and associated terms and conditions from time to time the user review this terms before making purchased
We make changes to this policy from time to time, we may notify you by sending a message to the email address you have provided to us.